Una Bruno

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Catching Up

Everything happens so fast these days, a girl barely has time to keep up her blog!
Here's the quick lowdown...

Spent a very exciting day with our friends The Shermans.

Ronna and Tom and their family practically adopted my mom and her family when they lived in Minnesota.

They were so happy to meet me and my dad and Amara....

...and they brought us such fun toys!

Billy is a professor, so knows all about the book The Faerie Queene, starring the character named Una!

After that, we went to meet Rachel, Andrew, Jason and Dan for dinner at this crazy German place that had German stuff everywhere.

When Una Bruno talks, people listen!


Rachel A tells me that is what Epcot Center is like. Maybe someday she'll take me there.

Then, my Grandpoppy came up to take a hike with me and watch my dad's basketball game!



My GrAnn came over to spend a day with me, too! I showed her how I can roll over! And these days, I need a bib because I drool a lot. People ask if I am teething already, but I don't feel any teeth - it's just fun blowing bubbles!

And I hung out with my Uncle Noah some, too!

All in all, its been a great, but very busy week!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I'm drooling a lot too! Mommy and daddy are always putting this bib thing around my neck. Better out than in, I say!

    Owen

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Between Una and the camera...I can't decide who loves more. Love You Una!!-J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home