Ahoy Mateys!
Today, I took my family (and that includes the Rossi) sailing!

We had a lot to celebrate.

This is Sean being the Captain...

And Amara and Grandpoppy navigating.

Uncle Noah was the Dingy Captain this time.

My dad was happy when we got back to dry land.

So was Heidi!

Amara is getting so good at saying "BaBaBaBaBa." I want to be able to say it to! Maybe if I practice realllly hard....
Noah, Sean and my dad sang us some silly songs.

Happy times!

When we got back to the dock, I got to play my favorite game - chase Cosmo!!!!!

We had a lot to celebrate.

This is Sean being the Captain...

And Amara and Grandpoppy navigating.

Uncle Noah was the Dingy Captain this time.

My dad was happy when we got back to dry land.

So was Heidi!

Amara is getting so good at saying "BaBaBaBaBa." I want to be able to say it to! Maybe if I practice realllly hard....
Noah, Sean and my dad sang us some silly songs.

Happy times!

When we got back to the dock, I got to play my favorite game - chase Cosmo!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home