Una Bruno

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cousins

One of my favorite things to do is hang out with my cousin, Amara. She's three months older than me, but to me, she seems like a big kid. She can do so many things! She can crawl, she can climb, she can eat food! She can say "baa," which is really impressive. My Uncle Noah says that I'll be able to do all these things soon, too. I hope so. I think Amara is the coolest.

This is us hanging out with Grann and Grandpoppy and Chester.

And this is us going to the beach!


I touched the ocean for the first time with my toes... it was cold! I cried. I think I would have liked it better if I wasn't stuck in the baby bjorn.

Amara loves the beach!




Hanging out in the park.

GrAnn is so good at reading books! She reads us the best stories.She's already teaching us to learn how to read!

And Grandpoppy is teaching us about art. We're so lucky to have them. I can't wait to get into fingerpainting!

Basically, Amara and I have a blast together.

Can't you tell???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home