Fun with Friends
Last week I had my Four Month checkup with the doctor. He said I am doing great. Still at the top of the charts for height, weight and head size, as you can see!

Heidi and Sean make any occassion special! Indian food yummy! I dug my fingers in the rice. Amara stuck to her carrots.

Ash brought his mom and godfather over to play!

And Owen came over with his mom to hike with me and Cosmo and my mom. Boy was it hot!

This picture is really special. All of the Amondsons in one place - and all of them loving me! Can't you tell how much I was enjoying their party?

Robin brought my mom these beautiful flowers for mother's day, and she made me another beautiful sweater - this time it's PURPLE! My favorite color.

I had lunch with my favorite casting director, Kim. Maybe someday she'll discover me!

A busy week - can you say POPULAR???

Heidi and Sean make any occassion special! Indian food yummy! I dug my fingers in the rice. Amara stuck to her carrots.

Ash brought his mom and godfather over to play!

And Owen came over with his mom to hike with me and Cosmo and my mom. Boy was it hot!

This picture is really special. All of the Amondsons in one place - and all of them loving me! Can't you tell how much I was enjoying their party?

Robin brought my mom these beautiful flowers for mother's day, and she made me another beautiful sweater - this time it's PURPLE! My favorite color.

I had lunch with my favorite casting director, Kim. Maybe someday she'll discover me!

A busy week - can you say POPULAR???


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home