Four Months Old!!!
Today I turned Four Months Old. Soon I'll be driving.

The Big Deal thing about being my age is learning how to roll over and hold your head up. I started doing this about 10 days ago.

My parents are very proud of me!

Here's what else I'm up to lately.
I can put almost my whole fist in my mouth (just like my godfather Dave!)
I can play the Move Game with Cosmo.
I can nibble on my toes.
I can take my pacifier out of my mouth, and then I cry because I can't get it back in yet.
I can zerbert my own arm!
I can do crunches (with a little help).
I can reach out with my hand and grab things.
I am interested in anything that holds liquid. Water bottles, glasses, you name it! If it sloshes, it's fascinating.
I make lots of good noises now. Screeching, hollering, cooing and laughing are sounds I practice often.
I take lots of naps. One in the morning, and two in the afternoon! Some days I sleep more than I'm awake. Mom says that's how I'm getting so big!
*****
PS - A strange thing happened this week. My mommy took me to a place that smelled a little funny. She sat down in a chair and this lady put a big black bib on her, washed her hair and took out a magic silver scissors. All I heard was snip, snip, snip ... and my mommy disappeared!
This lady says she's my mom. But I wonder....

The Big Deal thing about being my age is learning how to roll over and hold your head up. I started doing this about 10 days ago.

My parents are very proud of me!

Here's what else I'm up to lately.
I can put almost my whole fist in my mouth (just like my godfather Dave!)
I can play the Move Game with Cosmo.
I can nibble on my toes.
I can take my pacifier out of my mouth, and then I cry because I can't get it back in yet.
I can zerbert my own arm!
I can do crunches (with a little help).
I can reach out with my hand and grab things.
I am interested in anything that holds liquid. Water bottles, glasses, you name it! If it sloshes, it's fascinating.
I make lots of good noises now. Screeching, hollering, cooing and laughing are sounds I practice often.
I take lots of naps. One in the morning, and two in the afternoon! Some days I sleep more than I'm awake. Mom says that's how I'm getting so big!
*****
PS - A strange thing happened this week. My mommy took me to a place that smelled a little funny. She sat down in a chair and this lady put a big black bib on her, washed her hair and took out a magic silver scissors. All I heard was snip, snip, snip ... and my mommy disappeared!
This lady says she's my mom. But I wonder....


2 Comments:
At 6:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
Una your mom sure looks absolutly gorgeous with her new haircut.
At 6:59 PM,
Mike said…
Hi Una!
Happy 4 months birthday! Tell your mom she looks amazing with her new haircut. See you in a few days. I can't wait!
Your buddy,
Owen
Post a Comment
<< Home