Una Bruno

Monday, August 07, 2006

Fun Times

My favorite souvenir from Hawaii is this red guitar. I can't wait until all my friends and I all get old enough to make a band.

I have a lot to sing about these days. Teething, for one, sort of sucks. At least I have this great toy to bite on when it gets to be too much! Thanks Grandma Bernie!

Also, I could write a hit song about my new skill, sitting up and turning around. Okay okay, you caught me. Mom helps me sit up. But I can sit unsupported now, which they say is a big deal. One day soon, I'll be able to sit up on my own. Then - watch out world - I'll be halfway to crawling!

In this picture, Ella's dad Richard is showing me what it feels like to ride a Harley. It's FANTASTIC! (Don't worry, Mom, I promise I won't ever ride a Harley.)

But if I do, I'll make sure to wear a helmet, just like Daddy!

I took Heidi and Sean to lunch in Venice one day. They're lots of fun.

Heidi fed me an absolutely delicious substance called "pears." Yum! Even better than sand!

Then, my Godmother came over to play with me. She's going to be my "nanny" this month.

Cosmo and I both love her a lot. Thanks for playing with us, Rachel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home