Hawaii Part Deux
Aloha from Hawaii!
Mommy and Daddy took me to the beach and I got to go swimming in the ocean for the very first time in my whole life.

I loved the water, it was warm and clean and salty. But I loved the sand even more!

That night, we went to an amazing thing called a "luau," where there were fierce dancers and really loud drums. Mommy thought I might get scared, but I laughed and laughed.

I love Luaus!

This is the bride and groom with one of the dancers.

The next day, we went to the beach again - all of us!

My godfather took me all the way there in the bjorn. Isn't he sweet?

I got to play in the sand again.

And then I saw something I couldn't beleive!

A crazy sea creature came out of the water right next to us!

Swimming in the ocean with everyone was my favorite part of the trip.

More Hawaii pictures to come!
Mommy and Daddy took me to the beach and I got to go swimming in the ocean for the very first time in my whole life.

I loved the water, it was warm and clean and salty. But I loved the sand even more!

That night, we went to an amazing thing called a "luau," where there were fierce dancers and really loud drums. Mommy thought I might get scared, but I laughed and laughed.

I love Luaus!

This is the bride and groom with one of the dancers.

The next day, we went to the beach again - all of us!

My godfather took me all the way there in the bjorn. Isn't he sweet?

I got to play in the sand again.

And then I saw something I couldn't beleive!

A crazy sea creature came out of the water right next to us!

Swimming in the ocean with everyone was my favorite part of the trip.

More Hawaii pictures to come!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home