Two Little Mermaids
Today Amara and I took everyone swimming. As you know, I LOVE the water.

But this was my first time swimming with Amara. We had such a great time!

My mommy thought the water was too cold, so I didn't get to stay in very long...

...Just long enough for my first swimming lesson with Grandpoppy! He said I'm a natural. I do have a fondness for kicking!

Someday I hope I can do flips like my Grandpoppy.
'
Uncle Noah always knows exactly when Amara's hungry. They have special signs for that. I'm working on that with my parents.

GrAnn is so much fun to be with! She helped get us dry and snuggly warm...

Time for a cozy little nap...

... and then some more water!

But this was my first time swimming with Amara. We had such a great time!

My mommy thought the water was too cold, so I didn't get to stay in very long...

...Just long enough for my first swimming lesson with Grandpoppy! He said I'm a natural. I do have a fondness for kicking!

Someday I hope I can do flips like my Grandpoppy.
'Uncle Noah always knows exactly when Amara's hungry. They have special signs for that. I'm working on that with my parents.

GrAnn is so much fun to be with! She helped get us dry and snuggly warm...

Time for a cozy little nap...

... and then some more water!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home