Una Bruno

Friday, July 28, 2006

Hawaii Part 1

This week I took my parents to a place called Hawaii. We rode on a big bus that flew into the sky. There were lots of animals in the clouds, like flying elephants and polar bears chasing turtles.

Sometimes Daddy got bored, and I had to keep him busy.

An island is a sunny, warm place with palm trees surrounded by the ocean. Ours was named Maui. (This photo was taken in a restaurant where we sat right next to Chris Rock! I don't know who that is, but Daddy was very excited.)

Even though I had something called "Jet Lag," I was still having a blast. I woke up very early and took my parents out for walks and breakfast.

Eventually, they got used to it.


I made a new friend. Her name is Jordan, and she's much older than me (she just turned 1!) but we had a lot of fun together.

I found the grass equally entertaining.

Godfather Dave took me to the beach and told me all about the waves and sand and the ocean.

He's a good godfather.


This is a picture of Daddy playing with a wierd toy. He kept clicking it around my head, and he wouldn't let me play with it. But when he was all done, I felt the cool breeze on my neck, and I didn't have hair in my eyes anymore!

But I started itching all over, so they washed me off in the shower. Mama says I am a "good sport."

This is my new toy. I love this thing! It makes crazy noises, and I can even play it with my teeth! (Godfather Dave taught me that, too!)

This is me and the girls chillin at the beach.

And this is my dad and all the "dudes."

More Hawaii pictures to come! Like all of us at the beach, and Skye and Brian's wedding!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Hi Una!

    Sounds like you had a lot of fun in Maui. I've never been there, but that's where my grandpa lived when he was a baby. Daddy promised to take me and mommy there sometime.

    Life in Boston is pretty good. I've taken my mom out to the library, beach, and aquarium. But only if she promises to get me home for naptime in the afternoon. Otherwise, I'm a cranky baby. Oh, I also have one tooth now... and another one coming up. It's really painful!

    Say hi to your mom and dad for us.

    Your buddy,
    Owen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home