It's Story Time!


Dear Story,
You're my brand new cousin (technically you're my third cousin or something like that, but for simplicity's sake, I'll just call you my cousin)! Your Grandpa Herby called us today to tell us the good news, and everyone in your whole entire family is so excited that you are finally here! Your mom and dad, Nikki and Ivan, must be very very happy today.
You were born today, June 29th, 2006. That means I'm six months older than you, and Amara is 9 months older than you. Do we ever have a lot to teach you! Amara, Una and Story - we're the future!
I can't wait to see what you look like, Story, and I can't wait to meet you in August!
I love you!
Your cousin,
Una
PS - I love your name! It sounds like an adventure waiting to happen.
PPS - Here's the pictures! (Thanks,Uncle Herby & Aunt Adele!) Isn't she sweet????




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home