Una Bruno

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Matty & Gabe's wedding

Matty and Gabe invited me to their wedding. My name was even on the invitation! Mommy and Daddy and I all went to Santa Barbara for the weekend.


Weddings are fun. I got to wear my party dress (thanks, Cindy!) and roll around on the grass.

This is me holding Matty, the handsome groom. Gabe is the bride. She looked so beautiful, like a princess. I wish I had a picture of her to put in my blog... maybe Matty will send me one?

I've never seen my mom and dad so dressed up before!

And look what happened! A beautiful little bird called a Butterfly landed on my dad's flower!

It looked so soft, I wanted to touch it, but nobody would let me.

I investigated this Butterfly creature with my new crawling technique, which really comes in handy...

And finally, we became friends, and it landed on my shoulder.


The flower girls, Amy & Ren, couldn't believe that I made friends with a Butterfly.


I shared my new friend with them.


This is me with my friends Chris, Susan and Carlson. They made me laugh - I really liked hanging out with them.

The best man, Kasin, introduced me to everyone, even Matty's grandparents! He liked me a lot. I think it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.


But I was happy to be back with my mom. We had a lot of fun together that day!

Daddy tried to help me fly like the Butterfly.

Mommy and I played in the fields.


And then I wanted to fly some more.

One of these days, I'm going to get the hang of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home