Una Bruno

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Peanut, Fingerlina & Cosmo

There aren't any pictures of me in this post. That's because it's dedicated to my future friends, Peanut and Fingerlina. And Cosmo (why not?)

One night, while I was sleeping, Mommy and Daddy and Sean and Heidi and Jake and Mina all got together to listen to the heartbeats of Peanut & Fingerlina.
Fingerlina was first. Her heartbeat sounded like a little butterfly! She's going to be born in January.

Next was Peanut. Her heart was louder, because she's bigger. She's going to be born in about a month and a half!

Jake's belly made the most noise of all!

I love having Cosmo for a brother, but I can't wait until Peanut & Fingerlina get here so we can all play!

(ps - yes, my mom got her hair cut short. you can see it in the first picture up there... now i have so much less to pull on!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home