Witenstein Weekend
I'm learning that I come from a strange gene pool.

I wonder if I will grow up to be as weird as the Witensteins?

Probably. But will I be pink? Or green? And when will I get my superpowers? Every day, I try out some possibilities. Sometimes I do the "Incredible Hulk," like my dad. But mom laughs too hard to get a picture of it. Today, I tried "Fire Throwing." One of these days, something amazing is going to come out of my fingertips, I just know it!

Dad says if I keep eating so much avocado, i might get my superpowers faster!

At least we have each other.

Flori and Ileyna have amazing superpowers. Flori can do 20 pull ups, and Ileyna can throw a football better than a quarterback! And that's not all! I can't wait until I get big enough to hang out with them.

That's not the kind of "hanging out" I meant!

But we're not the only strange family out there. The Lidquists are also a unique bunch. As you can see, they get along well with my mom and dad.

This is me and my cousins sailing. I know you probably don't recognize us in this picture because we're all smiling - but it's us!

GrAnn always lets me crank the winches!

Finally, I snuggled in with Mommy to take a little nap below... So far, power napping is my only power (just like my dad!).

Nighty night!

I wonder if I will grow up to be as weird as the Witensteins?

Probably. But will I be pink? Or green? And when will I get my superpowers? Every day, I try out some possibilities. Sometimes I do the "Incredible Hulk," like my dad. But mom laughs too hard to get a picture of it. Today, I tried "Fire Throwing." One of these days, something amazing is going to come out of my fingertips, I just know it!

Dad says if I keep eating so much avocado, i might get my superpowers faster!

At least we have each other.

Flori and Ileyna have amazing superpowers. Flori can do 20 pull ups, and Ileyna can throw a football better than a quarterback! And that's not all! I can't wait until I get big enough to hang out with them.

That's not the kind of "hanging out" I meant!

But we're not the only strange family out there. The Lidquists are also a unique bunch. As you can see, they get along well with my mom and dad.

This is me and my cousins sailing. I know you probably don't recognize us in this picture because we're all smiling - but it's us!

GrAnn always lets me crank the winches!

Finally, I snuggled in with Mommy to take a little nap below... So far, power napping is my only power (just like my dad!).

Nighty night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home