La Vie Parisien
Here are some shots of our life in Paris...
I have taken up French cooking.

Auntie BeBe at the Louvre.

This is me giving Auntie Bebe a KaBoom! She loves them.

My 2nd time sleeping in my stroller - while we walked around the cafes of St. Germain de Pres. Dada you would have been so proud!

I slept through a stop at this amazing Gelato place, where they make your ice cream cone look like a rose! Mama got chocolate and marscapone flavors - two scoops. We will have to go back when I'm awake.

After all, I am awake most of the time....
I have taken up French cooking.

Auntie BeBe at the Louvre.

This is me giving Auntie Bebe a KaBoom! She loves them.

My 2nd time sleeping in my stroller - while we walked around the cafes of St. Germain de Pres. Dada you would have been so proud!

I slept through a stop at this amazing Gelato place, where they make your ice cream cone look like a rose! Mama got chocolate and marscapone flavors - two scoops. We will have to go back when I'm awake.

After all, I am awake most of the time....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home