Luxemburg evening
While Gama and BB went to the Picasso museum, I stayed in for a good long nap. Since I am recovering from a bit of "la grippe" (the flu), I needed the sleep!
But in the afternoon, it was great to get outside (one of my favorite words) and have some fresh air.

I felt good enough to push Mama around in my stroller.

There were beautiful flowers everywhere. Snapdragons and lilacs and tulips, just to name a few.

But after some hard core playing in the sandbox, watching the pony rides and making french friends...

I was ready to go home again.

I think I understand what this one is about...

Love,
Una
But in the afternoon, it was great to get outside (one of my favorite words) and have some fresh air.

I felt good enough to push Mama around in my stroller.

There were beautiful flowers everywhere. Snapdragons and lilacs and tulips, just to name a few.

But after some hard core playing in the sandbox, watching the pony rides and making french friends...

I was ready to go home again.

I think I understand what this one is about...

Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home