Una Bruno

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Parc de la Villette

Today BB and Gama and Mama and I went for a picnic in Parc de la Villette. It is on the opposite side of Paris from where we are staying - we rode the metro the whole way there! But it was worth the long trip, because we all got to ride on the carousel!

First we rode in this revolving teacup, which made my mama queasy...

But then I got up on one of the big horses. I called this one "NayNay." Ok, I call them all "NayNay."


And, maybe even more exciting, I got to have my first Icee!

It was so cold and sour - it felt so good on my new teeth (i have 3 incisors coming in at once!) and it made my lips pucker up.

There were so many kids there, from all over the world. I played soccer with some older boys and even though they were fast I stole the ball whenever they weren't looking.

On the metro ride home, it was so crowded that mama and BB had to make a human barrier around me. It was so hot and everyone was cranky. I knew that if I could just get "UPandDown" I could make everyone laugh, but Mama made me stay in my stroller. I did not like that at all... ;(

So, as a special treat, when we got home, Mama turned on Poppins...

... and Gama cuddled up with me on the couch...

and that was just the spoonful of sugar I needed.

Love,
Una

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home