Una Bruno

Thursday, June 14, 2007

June Gloom? Says who?

I've heard about it, but I don't beleive it. This is about as gloomy as it gets around here!

This summer, I am having a lot of fun playing with this red squeegee. It not only cleans, wipes and is red, but it also comes apart, which is lots of fun.

Mama is helping me make this book for Dada for Father's Day. Shhh -it's a surprise!

Another thing I enjoy this summer is hanging with my cousin Amara. She rocks!

We like to go to Ella's house - that girl knows how to party!

Ella has a swimming pool! How cool is that???

Ella makes sure we wear a lot of sunscreen. Putting on sunscreen is almost as fun as swimming!

Ella also has this really cool trampoline, which we all love to bounce on.

This June has been full of friends. This is our friend Jason... Hi Jason - we miss you!

And this is Jordan, showing me how to stretch like a cat! Meow!!!

Love, Una

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home