Ojai - The Wedding!
In Ojai, we went to Andrew and Bierge's wedding in an orange grove. I wore my pretty Paris dress, and Mama and Dada looked pretty good too.

But do you have any idea how much work goes into looking this good??? Let me rewind...
First of all, there is lots of bathing to be done. I find that a bucket of water in the backyard works well.

I recommend lots of soaking...

And playing...

and relaxing...

...and more washing...

and then some good old fashioned contemplation.

See the results? Pretty as a picture. Rachel follows this regimen religiously - and look how good she looks!

I brought my harmonica to the ceremony.

I shared it wth Diego.

And that pretty much sums it up.

But do you have any idea how much work goes into looking this good??? Let me rewind...
First of all, there is lots of bathing to be done. I find that a bucket of water in the backyard works well.

I recommend lots of soaking...

And playing...

and relaxing...

...and more washing...

and then some good old fashioned contemplation.

See the results? Pretty as a picture. Rachel follows this regimen religiously - and look how good she looks!

I brought my harmonica to the ceremony.

I shared it wth Diego.

And that pretty much sums it up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home