Pool Party!
Guess what??? I got my very own swimming pool! Good times...

It's the perfect thing for these hot summer days.

Ella keeps it real - real fun!

Uncle Noah's about to get wet!

Soooo refreshing.

Amara gets creative...

And I follow suit.

We have our own art collective - Unamara.

Rachel has been doing some painting of her own these days...

Just like Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn!

Ella and I cuddle up to watch some Charlotte's Web. Which I can now ask for by name, by the way!

Wow - what a long day! Time for some interpretive dance in the tub.

What - you got a problem with interpretive dance???

It's the perfect thing for these hot summer days.

Ella keeps it real - real fun!

Uncle Noah's about to get wet!

Soooo refreshing.

Amara gets creative...

And I follow suit.

We have our own art collective - Unamara.

Rachel has been doing some painting of her own these days...

Just like Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn!

Ella and I cuddle up to watch some Charlotte's Web. Which I can now ask for by name, by the way!

Wow - what a long day! Time for some interpretive dance in the tub.

What - you got a problem with interpretive dance???


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home