Father's Day in Ojai
We had a special dad for my dad on Sunday.

Mama helped me make him a book all about him! We wrote about how strong he is, and how much fun he has changing my dirty diapers, and all the good times we have together.

And then I painted every single page. I think he liked it a lot.

Then, we made a delicious lunch from fresh veggies from the Ojai Farmer's Market.

After lunch, we met the Wedding Party for a dip in the swimming pool. One of my favorite things to do!

This is the bride and groom taking the plunge!

And then my Dada tossed me so high up in the air. I love you, Dada. Happy Father's Day.

Love,
Una

Mama helped me make him a book all about him! We wrote about how strong he is, and how much fun he has changing my dirty diapers, and all the good times we have together.

And then I painted every single page. I think he liked it a lot.

Then, we made a delicious lunch from fresh veggies from the Ojai Farmer's Market.

After lunch, we met the Wedding Party for a dip in the swimming pool. One of my favorite things to do!

This is the bride and groom taking the plunge!

And then my Dada tossed me so high up in the air. I love you, Dada. Happy Father's Day.

Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home