Fly A Kite
Today I got to fly a kite for the very first time!

A kite is something you drag through the sand... according to my dad. Sometimes it lifts off the ground for a second, like you see here, but then it quickly dives back down to earth and you get to yell at it and stomp around.

I love flying kites!
I also had fun playing in the sand.

Story likes being on the beach, too!

We also went to the Farmer's Market for some lovely pastries...

I ate a spinach croissant - see it in my hand? Yum!

A kite is something you drag through the sand... according to my dad. Sometimes it lifts off the ground for a second, like you see here, but then it quickly dives back down to earth and you get to yell at it and stomp around.

I love flying kites!
I also had fun playing in the sand.

Story likes being on the beach, too!

We also went to the Farmer's Market for some lovely pastries...

I ate a spinach croissant - see it in my hand? Yum!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home