Dog Days
Today when I woke up, I had a Big Idea.
Me having an idea (aka. my "ooo" face).
Let's have a Doggie Day!
Lately, Cosmo's been bored. Why not take him to Venice for an overnight with his best friend, Willie? Willie doesn't usually like kids, but he liked me.
Willie and Cosmo played like crazy! He had such a good time, he stayed 2 nights.
Then I thought, let's stop by Grann and Granpoppy's house so we can meet their new puppy, Chester!
This is Chester holding my Grandpoppy. Isn't he cute! Chester and Cosmo are going to be best friends, too, just as soon as Chester gets over his cough.
Chester is the same age as Cosmo (1 and a half) , and exactly the same size (14 lbs). Someday I'll be big like them!
This is me having a conversation with my Grann.
Later, we went out to a restaurant by the beach and I got to see "fire" for the first time. Fire was fascinating, but soon I got tired and found a warm place to cuddle up and go to sleep. It was a great day.
Me having an idea (aka. my "ooo" face). Let's have a Doggie Day!
Lately, Cosmo's been bored. Why not take him to Venice for an overnight with his best friend, Willie? Willie doesn't usually like kids, but he liked me.
Willie and Cosmo played like crazy! He had such a good time, he stayed 2 nights.Then I thought, let's stop by Grann and Granpoppy's house so we can meet their new puppy, Chester!
This is Chester holding my Grandpoppy. Isn't he cute! Chester and Cosmo are going to be best friends, too, just as soon as Chester gets over his cough.
Chester is the same age as Cosmo (1 and a half) , and exactly the same size (14 lbs). Someday I'll be big like them!
This is me having a conversation with my Grann.
Later, we went out to a restaurant by the beach and I got to see "fire" for the first time. Fire was fascinating, but soon I got tired and found a warm place to cuddle up and go to sleep. It was a great day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home