Sleeping through it
Today I had another bath. Slept through it. Had a visit from the Fays. Slept through it. Went to two parties at the Avalon. Slept through them.
That's how I roll.
Sleeping through two rubber duckies...
Sleeping through swimming lessons...
Finally, I opened one eye during my towel-dry.
Mom & Dad Fay came to visit with JJ and Rob today. That's me in the middle, sleeping.
Me, Mom & Dad at the Avalon for Mina's birthday and Jason Marks' party. I finally got to meet some people they work with. I'll have to go check out their offices, soon.
As you can see, I was the life of the party.
Me & Daddy, Mina the birthday girl and special guest star Dr. J!
The Girls
The Boys
Holding my old friend Dr. J
That's how I roll.
Sleeping through two rubber duckies...
Sleeping through swimming lessons...
Finally, I opened one eye during my towel-dry.
Mom & Dad Fay came to visit with JJ and Rob today. That's me in the middle, sleeping.
Me, Mom & Dad at the Avalon for Mina's birthday and Jason Marks' party. I finally got to meet some people they work with. I'll have to go check out their offices, soon.
As you can see, I was the life of the party.
Me & Daddy, Mina the birthday girl and special guest star Dr. J!
The Girls
The Boys
Holding my old friend Dr. J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home