Una Bruno

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ChChChChChanges (aka 5 months old!!!)

On May 31st, 2006, Una Elija Bruno turned FIVE months old - that's me!
Now that I'm FIVE months old, there are a lot of changes to report.

First of all, I grew out of my Baby Bassinet. Mom tried to keep me in it as long as possible (I think she doesn't like the idea of me growing up so fast or something), but my arms and legs don't fit anymore! Come on, Mom, time to move on...


Now I sleep in a Big Girl's Crib. This one used to belong to my cousin Matthew, and then to my cousin Flori! (Amara sleeps in Ileyna's). Now it's Mine All Mine and I LOVE it. It will take a looooong time for me to outgrow this one.

Next thing to report - TEETH! My gums used to be as smooth as a baby's bottom... if you'll pardon the expression...


Now I've got some chompers that could slice diamonds! See? If you don't believe me, why don't you let me gnaw on your knuckle for a moment...


There's this thing I've been seeing big people do for quite some time now... They put this clear, hard container up to their lips, and tip some liquid into their mouths. I don't know why they do it, but I have to say, I'm FASCINATED with the whole endeavor. Since I'm FIVE months old, Mommy let me try....


It's wierd, but fun, like taking a bath in your mouth!


When the weather turned hot, I asked my parents for a dip in a cool pool. This is NOT what I had in mind. The whole "baby in the sink" thing is SO last month...


Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!


And finally, with regards to transportation. Daddy's fast...


But the Honda's faster!!!! See ya!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Hi Una!

    Looks like you are liking your new big crib. I've outgrown my bassinet too. But mommy says we have to wait until the big move until I can have a big boy crib. I wonder if I'll like it enough to sleep in it the whole night.

    Your buddy,
    Owen

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Cupcake said…

    Una Bear,
    I'm happy that I got to hang out with you on your 5 month birthday!! We both got to pig out a little that night too. You had 2 bottles in a row and I got to eat yummy Thai food with your mommy. You amaze me everytime I see you. And you are too cute when trying to drink from a real glass. Even cuter when trying to reach for a beer... you got a long time before you get to try one of those. I love you and your mommy and daddy very much. I hope we get to hang out again soon!!

    -Auntie B

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Una-

    I just can't believe how big you are getting. Congratulations on your new bed. This means you are now a really big girl...I hope you have many, many sweet, happy dreams in your big girl bed.

    It was great seeing you last month. I can't wait to see you again. And tell your mommy and daddy again, thanks for the yummy Chinese food dinner.

    Have a happy July 4th...and if you see your God-daddy, give him a big hug and kiss from me too!

    Love you Una,

    Kisses from Carol (Great God-mommy!) :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home