Una Bruno

Monday, May 29, 2006

Phoenix


This weekend I went to Phoenix to visit my cousins, Matthew, Flori & Ileyna, and Uncle Danny and Aunt Julie, too.

It was the twins' 9th birthday party at the gym, and I got to go!


I can't wait until I'm big enough to run around the gym like the big girls!

Uncle Danny coached me on beam.


My dad and Matthew played around in the pit.


Matthew taught me how to play itoy Antigrav. He was really good at it. He beat the high score while I was there. He also gave me a lot of cute stuffed animals, including one that looks just like Cosmo!


Ileyna and her dad played a guitar concert for me. Ileyna can play one of my favorite songs, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.


We gave the twins Betta fish for their birthdays, They named them Flounder and Dori.


I had so much fun hanging out with everyone, and they loved playing with me! Flori & Ileyna even changed my diapers! Now THAT's love.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Una--
    It was so much fun to meet you and your Dad and to see your Mommy again when you visited Arizona. You have a very special family. Enjoy your New Bloom in your room! I will be sending your Mommy and Daddy some photos soon to add to your album.
    Love, Your new friend Paula

     

Post a Comment

<< Home