Una Bruno

Monday, June 05, 2006

Heat Wave

It's HOT in Hollywood! After a week of sweating it out, I said, "Enough of this! I want to go to a place with air conditioning and a pool!"



Daddy had to work during the day, so Godmama Rachel came out to play with me and Mommy.





This was my first time in a pool - it looked so wonderful I really wanted to swim, but Mommy only let me put my feet in! She's paranoid about chlorine...


...So I ate her sunglasses instead. Which were deeelicious!



It sure felt good to be out of the heat for a change.


Since I'm teething again, I need something to chew on all the time, even if it's my own hand!

Everyone at the pool thought I was there with my two moms...


We all had so much fun together!

Thanks for playing with us, Rachel A! You were a SuperGodmama today.

Come on, Mom - no more kissees! You're blocking my sun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home