Una Bruno

Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Artwalk


Today, we all went to something superfun called "The Artwalk." Grandpoppy, Uncle Noah & Amara, the Rossi and Matty were all there. And my parents, too, of course.


Well, I didn't see much art. But I did love hanging out with my Grandpoppy. We discovered these fun little packets of something they called "sugar." I tried to eat them all, but Mommy wouldn't let me.

The best thing about The Artwalk was playing paddy cake with Amara. She's the best. She is teaching me how to yell really loud!




I tried, but she still has me beat! Maybe someday....


This was an interesting sculpture we saw... just kidding - it's us!


After The Artwalk, I found myself looking at the world in a different way. And on the way home, I made some art of my own....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home