Newman

Newman is a lot of fun. She used to live in our house with my mommy a long time ago, back when it was something she called a "bachelorette pad."

I can see why my mom had so much fun living with her. When she came to visit me, we played all kinds of silly games that made me laugh hysterically - and stick out my tongue a lot. Mama says Newman had the same effect on her!

Cosmo and I showed her all our toys. I think she was impressed.

We took a vote - and it's unanimous. We want Newman to come back soon!

PS - Newman did come back soon! We all met up at the pool a fancy hotel on sunset strip for a spa day... Newman's mom came too. Guess what? She's fantastic, too. We all had a great time.

Happy Birthday Newman!


1 Comments:
At 11:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
Newman loves Una, too! She's as lovely as her momma is, and I'm sure will attract as many admirerers to her bachelorette pad as her momma used to...
Post a Comment
<< Home