Una Bruno

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Baltimore - Story & Me

This week I took my mom and dad to see my new cousin Story Witenstein. We flew all the way to Baltimore!

That's Story with her dad, Ivan.
And this is Story with her beautiful mom, Nikki.

Story and I are cousins, but we look pretty different. For instance, check out our difference in head size...

Story's very cool. She let me borrow her high chair and her crib! Brand new and very comfortable!

And she liked the onesie my dad made her - it's just like mine!

Story has four cats, which are sort of like dogs, only MUCH quieter and softer. I really liked her cats. So did my dad!

These are not cats. They are something called lobsters. Ivan put them in a pot and they turned bright orange! My mom was very impressed.

But mom liked Story even more than Lobsters.


(ps - HI MIKE! Grandma Bernie told me you want to see more pictures of me! Sorry it was slow for a while - Mom was slacking! But how do you like all these? I think you should leave a comment... Hugs from Una and all the Brunos)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home