Greystone
Today I had a picnic with Uncle Noah, Cousin Amara and my mom and dad.

Uncle Noah is so much fun! He turned our picnic into a mystical adventure with these magic balls. They are iridescent, they float, and when you reach out to touch them, they DISAPPEAR!!! He calls them Bubbles - what a fun word to say!

My mom says that sunscreen is very important. She slathered Amara and I with it, even though we were sitting in the shade. I don't mind it that much, as long as I get to chew on the bottle.

And now the fun begins! As you can see, Amara and I are very close!

Did you know she can fly? Maybe someday when I get more sturdy, I'll be able to fly, too!

Before we left, we stopped in to see what was in the koi pond.

Turtles!!! I love turtles.
Uncle Noah is so much fun! He turned our picnic into a mystical adventure with these magic balls. They are iridescent, they float, and when you reach out to touch them, they DISAPPEAR!!! He calls them Bubbles - what a fun word to say!
My mom says that sunscreen is very important. She slathered Amara and I with it, even though we were sitting in the shade. I don't mind it that much, as long as I get to chew on the bottle.
And now the fun begins! As you can see, Amara and I are very close!
Did you know she can fly? Maybe someday when I get more sturdy, I'll be able to fly, too!
Before we left, we stopped in to see what was in the koi pond.
Turtles!!! I love turtles.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home