More Baltimore
Sorry for the delay, everyone! I know I'm behind in my blog, but I'll try to catch up. Where did we leave off? Ah yes... Baltimore....
Well, My Grandma Bernie and Grandpa Junior came to visit me!

Great Uncle Herby and Great Aunt Adele came, too.

We had so much fun. I had peas for the first time, and Ivan cooked for everyone else, and we all sat around talking and telling stories. No pun intended.


It was the first time everyone met, and they all got along great. I can't wait until we all get together again.

I also got to see my gorgeous cousins: Isabella, Guiliana and Gemma. They are fun and nice girls. They let me pull their hair - my favorite party trick!

It was great to see my Great Aunt Adele and Great Uncle Walt, too. While everyone else played croquet, Aunt Bette and I did some catching up.

I never knew I had so many great relatives!

Finally, it was time to go home. Mommy had a farewell crabcake...

... and we said a fond farewell to Ivan, Nikki, Story and Baltimore.

Story was very upset to see us go.

Then we got on the plane and I flew us home. No kidding.

This is me and my crew.

When we got off the plane, this handsome limo driver (and his adorable assistant) came to pick us up.

I could get used to the fancy life of an airplane pilot!
Well, My Grandma Bernie and Grandpa Junior came to visit me!

Great Uncle Herby and Great Aunt Adele came, too.

We had so much fun. I had peas for the first time, and Ivan cooked for everyone else, and we all sat around talking and telling stories. No pun intended.


It was the first time everyone met, and they all got along great. I can't wait until we all get together again.

I also got to see my gorgeous cousins: Isabella, Guiliana and Gemma. They are fun and nice girls. They let me pull their hair - my favorite party trick!

It was great to see my Great Aunt Adele and Great Uncle Walt, too. While everyone else played croquet, Aunt Bette and I did some catching up.

I never knew I had so many great relatives!

Finally, it was time to go home. Mommy had a farewell crabcake...

... and we said a fond farewell to Ivan, Nikki, Story and Baltimore.

Story was very upset to see us go.

Then we got on the plane and I flew us home. No kidding.

This is me and my crew.

When we got off the plane, this handsome limo driver (and his adorable assistant) came to pick us up.

I could get used to the fancy life of an airplane pilot!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home