I'm Official!
Today, the mailman brought me something called my Social Security Card. Mama says I'm "official" now, whatever that means.

Then, Isaac came over and made a Mexican feast for my mom and dad. He is a fantastic cook, Mama says.

He made chicken mole, carne asada fajitas and cheese quesadillas. I got to taste it later in my mommy's milk - yum!

After lunch, Isaac took out his old polaroid camera, and they did a photo shoot of me.

It was hard to hold my head up the whole time, but I liked being the center of attention.




Today was fun, but I really miss Cosmo. I hope he comes home tomorrow.

Then, Isaac came over and made a Mexican feast for my mom and dad. He is a fantastic cook, Mama says.

He made chicken mole, carne asada fajitas and cheese quesadillas. I got to taste it later in my mommy's milk - yum!

After lunch, Isaac took out his old polaroid camera, and they did a photo shoot of me.

It was hard to hold my head up the whole time, but I liked being the center of attention.




Today was fun, but I really miss Cosmo. I hope he comes home tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home