my day at mOcean
Today I got to visit all the folks at mOcean. This is me and Richard. He's the one wearing black.

Micah let Mommy change my diaper in her office. Unjoo and Erin came to visit me, too! They were so nice to me, I gave them lots of smiles.

This is me holding Erin. She's an amazing singer. Mommy plays her CD for me all the time!

There were lots of people I didn't get to take a picture with, like Claudia and Michael and Scott and Jason and Matt and Sebastian and Breck and Josh and Todd and Roshon and Jeff and Anne and Christy and Tina and Debbie and Cameron and more. But I'll see y'all later!

Micah let Mommy change my diaper in her office. Unjoo and Erin came to visit me, too! They were so nice to me, I gave them lots of smiles.

This is me holding Erin. She's an amazing singer. Mommy plays her CD for me all the time!

There were lots of people I didn't get to take a picture with, like Claudia and Michael and Scott and Jason and Matt and Sebastian and Breck and Josh and Todd and Roshon and Jeff and Anne and Christy and Tina and Debbie and Cameron and more. But I'll see y'all later!


1 Comments:
At 11:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
You sure are cute. Can you write copy?
Post a Comment
<< Home