Catching Up
Hello! I'm almost 11 weeks old, and I felt like redecorating my blog. Do you like my new look?
There's been so much going on I haven't had time to keep up with the blog in a while. But I've been having lots of fun. Here's a quick update.
I got to go to my very first baby shower! (Outside of the womb, that is) My friend Ella is going to be born soon, and so I took my mom and dad to her shower. It was so fun. I got to see lots of friends, and put paint on my foot and make a footprint on a big canvas.
Ella got so many presents, I fell asleep before they finished opening them. (That's Amy and Richard opening presents in the background) Good thing my daddy was there to carry me!
Also, my friends Mara and Igor are going to have twins soon - twin girls!

Mara and I went to lunch last week - I got to sit on her lap and say hi to the girls.

Yay for girls!

I had to much fun with my Aunties while Erin was here. When we all squished into our little car, Mama said we looked like a bunch of clowns.

One night my Godmother Rachel came over and they all played with me! I love being the center of attention.

Also, I got this neat chair from Anna and Steven Mongillo! It's so fun to sit up like a big girl.

Cosmo watches over me while I sleep. Sometimes he sneaks into my crib and takes one of my toys...
There's been so much going on I haven't had time to keep up with the blog in a while. But I've been having lots of fun. Here's a quick update.
I got to go to my very first baby shower! (Outside of the womb, that is) My friend Ella is going to be born soon, and so I took my mom and dad to her shower. It was so fun. I got to see lots of friends, and put paint on my foot and make a footprint on a big canvas.
Ella got so many presents, I fell asleep before they finished opening them. (That's Amy and Richard opening presents in the background) Good thing my daddy was there to carry me!Also, my friends Mara and Igor are going to have twins soon - twin girls!

Mara and I went to lunch last week - I got to sit on her lap and say hi to the girls.

Yay for girls!

I had to much fun with my Aunties while Erin was here. When we all squished into our little car, Mama said we looked like a bunch of clowns.

One night my Godmother Rachel came over and they all played with me! I love being the center of attention.

Also, I got this neat chair from Anna and Steven Mongillo! It's so fun to sit up like a big girl.

Cosmo watches over me while I sleep. Sometimes he sneaks into my crib and takes one of my toys...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home