Moster Manja

For those of you who don't know, "Moster" is Danish for "Auntie." I have a Moster who lives in Copenhagen. Her name is Manja. She and my mommy became friends in Paris, and they've stayed friends ever since. Mommy went to visit Manja in Copenhagen, and Manja came to LA to visit Mommy.
Moster Manja is not only beautiful and funny and smart, but she's a very creative person. She makes films, she writes, and she knits!

Moster Manja knit me this beautiful sweater with sweet little heart buttons on the shoulders. Can you believe she made this? I love it. Now it fits me perfectly, and keeps me warm when my mommy takes me to the beach. I get so many compliments on my sweater - everyone wants to know where they can get one. But not everyone has a Moster like Manja!

Thank you Moster Manja! I love you and I can't wait to meet you. I hope I can come visit you before I outgrow my sweater!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home