Ashes, Snow and Yoga

Today my mommy and Auntie Erin took me to my very first art exhibit. It was called "Ashes and Snow" There were all these pictures and movies of people being friends with humongous animals, like whales and elephants. And some with cheetahs and birds.

It was really cold in Santa Monica. We had to wear sweaters and hats. I wore Moster Manja's sweater!

Even though I ate and slept through most of the show, I really liked it. Now I want to make friends with animals, too.

Also, me and my friend Julian brought our moms to visit the old pre-natal yoga class. I saw all my old friends, like Jessica the teacher, and all the other girls.

Last time I saw them, I was still in my mommy's tummy. But I recognized them from their voices.

Soon, they're going to have their babies, and then we can all go to Baby Yoga together. I can't wait to meet thier babies, too!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home