Una Bruno

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tenafly Trip

I did it! My first airplane trip. This weekend, I took my mom & dad to Tenafly, New Jersey to visit my family there.

My dad is heavy. I had to carry him up all those stairs!

I slept for a long time, and when I opened my eyes, there I was, holding my grandma! See the cool sign she made for me?


It was only 19 degrees, but Grandma made sure I was warm while Grandpa Junior drove us home.


I was so excited to meet my Great, Great Aunt Mary. She was so nice. She has the most beautiful Irish accent.


I got to meet my Auntie Erin for the first time, too. We got in so early, she wasn't ready to have her picture taken yet.


But doesn't she clean up nice? Auntie Erin and I got along great. She's going to come visit me in LA soon, too. Yay!


Grandpa Junior and I spent some quality time together. He can make me stop crying just by talking to me.


My 2nd cousin Katharine came over to visit the very first day!



The next day, my parents got me all dressed up. I knew something special was about to happen.


Then, when I smelled the delicious food Grandma & Granndpa Junior were cooking, I knew what was going on.


A party! Everyone came over to meet me.


They made me this very special cake, even though it wasn't my birthday!


My Great Aunt Mary made me laugh!


Lily is my new friend. She's a big girl. I can't wait until she's twelve so she can babysit me! (But that's going to take a while)


These are 3 of the Four Fabulous Traynor Sisters. I hope I look like them when I grow up. Aren't they beautiful!


At the end of a long night, Grandma and Grandpa Junior were happy to cuddle with me again.


I'm going to miss everyone in Tenafly.


But I'll come back soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Cupcake said…

    I am finally home from Miami and I am so sad that I missed the big family get together. Una, I missed you and thought about you everyday. I can't wait to see you this weekend with your other Auntie, Erin. We are going to have so much fun. Tell your mommy and daddy and cosmo that I missed them too!! I love you!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home