Valentines Day and more!

On Valentine's Day, I got a big package from my Grandma Bernie and Grandpa Junior! This is a picture of me and my dad and all the amazing presents! I especially love the white hat - it matches my mom's! I also got a homemade Valentine from my friend Dimi. This weekend, we are going to Tenafly to visit them, and Aunt Mary, and also the Vosmiks. I can't wait!
Now that we've hung out for two whole days, I can say that Amara and Ash are my best baby friends. Today we all went down to Long Beach. While our mommies had "girltalk", we had feasts of breastmilk, we laughed and cried, and all together, we made around 20 dirty diapers. Basically, we bonded.

We all hung out in Amara's crib. Look at the smile on Ash's face!!!

Our mommies went loco over this.
I'm still trying to learn how to eat from a bottle. Today, my buddy Ash did it for the first time! YAY ASH!

Amara takes solid foods to a new level - PLATES!

This week, I taught my mom how to play a new game. I make noises, and she makes them back at me. Then we both smile a lot. We played this game a LOT this week. I think I'm winning.

Also, here is a picture of something my dad made for me a couple weeks ago. It's a clothes rack for all the lovely outfits that people have given me as presents. Instead of hanging them in the closet, I can have them out in my room so I can see them all the time. Thanks, Dad!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home