2 months old!
I'm two months old! That's different from 8 weeks old, mommy says. It's "official."

Today I went to my friend Skylar's birthday party. She's 2 years old! She gave me a rad party hat and magic wand. All these people work with my dad at Intralink. I'm the littlest Intralink baby, but there's more on the way!

This is my first time in a store my mommy calls F21. Most of the clothes looked small enough to fit me, but Daddy says I'm not allowed to wear them - ever.

We had a cold snap in LA. It got down to about 50 degrees, can you believe it? Luckily, Mama's purple fashion scarf kept me warm.

Also, Mama and Heidi took me to a place called Sushi Nozawa. It's a place famous for sushi. I don't think they get many babies there, but they treated me real nice. I had a great time with the girls!

Today I went to my friend Skylar's birthday party. She's 2 years old! She gave me a rad party hat and magic wand. All these people work with my dad at Intralink. I'm the littlest Intralink baby, but there's more on the way!

This is my first time in a store my mommy calls F21. Most of the clothes looked small enough to fit me, but Daddy says I'm not allowed to wear them - ever.

We had a cold snap in LA. It got down to about 50 degrees, can you believe it? Luckily, Mama's purple fashion scarf kept me warm.

Also, Mama and Heidi took me to a place called Sushi Nozawa. It's a place famous for sushi. I don't think they get many babies there, but they treated me real nice. I had a great time with the girls!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home