Ladies Night* & the Queens
This is Ladies' Night. Frankly, I'm a little suspicious about these ladies. They seem awfully rough around the edges to me.
And what kind of ladies eat pastrami on rye, Dad? I don't care if they are "mini," I think there's something wierd about it.
And this is me. Just because I'm only two months old doesn't mean you can fool me this easily. (*Note from Una's mom: "Hi there, Una fans. Just a quick note of explanation... There was an actual Ladies Night, with actual ladies. But what happens at Ladies Night stays at Ladies Night. So we gave Una pictures of Poker Night to use in her blog, instead. She'll understand, someday...")
On to the Queens...
This week, I took Mommy and Grandpoppy and Cosmo and Chester to witness the historical meeting of the Queens. The Queen Mary, and Queen Mary II. There were hundreds of people there, and 10 news helicopter, and 500 boats that sailed out to greet the QMII, which was very big and grand. It did something called a "three-sixty" in the harbor. If you look VERY closely (like with a microscope), you can see the smokestacks of the Queen Mary II in the distance behind us.

Afterwards, we had some lunch on B'Shert. For all of you who asked about my Grandpoppy, his face is healing very well as you can see. He looks even more handsome than before.

I also spent some time with my Grann this week. She comes up to visit me on Fridays. This Friday she fed me some milk! I drank a whole bottle! Thanks, Grann.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home