Antonia's Onesie (8 weeks old)

My neighbor Antonia is a big girl. She's six and a half. She walks by our house all the time with her mom and her dad. They're nice. They always stop to play with Cosmo. Antonia made a shirt like this for herself, and a onesie for me, too. I love it! Now we match. But mine says "Una Rocks" on the front, with a butterfly, too. See the flames on the sleeves? And it has a picture of a funny doggie on the back. I think it's Cosmo.
Antonia is my current favorite onesie designer. I can't wait until I get big enough to play with her and Cosmo.
(By the way, I'm 8 weeks old today! I can hold my head up much more, turn it from side to side on my own, kick my legs up high in the air, suck on my hand, take a bottle, smile and hold lengthy conversations. I call my dad "Hugoo" and my mom "HUhnhnngh." I don't know exactly how much I weigh, but probably close to 14 pounds. Everyone says I'm very big for a girl my age.)
(PS - to my Auntie Bridget in Miami - I miss you! Hope you can come home soon. Love, Una)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home