Will & Grace
While we were in New Jersey, I took my mom and dad to visit my friends Will and Grace, and their parents Jordan and Larry. Will is my mommy's Godson, which I guess makes him my Godbrother. We had a lot of fun together. Will is 4. He showed me all the toys in his bedroom.

My dad spent the whole time throwing Will and Grace up into the air and chasing them around like he was a monster. He made them laugh so hard!
Grace is not even 15 months old yet, but she can run so fast! She's my hero.

This is me holding their mom, Jordan.

Jordan and my mommy have been best friends since something called "high school." I wonder what that is? Anyway, it was a long, long time ago.

Larry braved the cold to get these boxes. Inside the boxes, there were big circles of dinner. My mom and dad loved the circles. They told me it's called "pizza." Later, I tasted pizza in my mom's milk. Yum!

After dinner, Will and Grace got to take a bath.

I love the Vosmiks and I can't wait to see them again soon.

My dad spent the whole time throwing Will and Grace up into the air and chasing them around like he was a monster. He made them laugh so hard!
Grace is not even 15 months old yet, but she can run so fast! She's my hero.

This is me holding their mom, Jordan.

Jordan and my mommy have been best friends since something called "high school." I wonder what that is? Anyway, it was a long, long time ago.

Larry braved the cold to get these boxes. Inside the boxes, there were big circles of dinner. My mom and dad loved the circles. They told me it's called "pizza." Later, I tasted pizza in my mom's milk. Yum!

After dinner, Will and Grace got to take a bath.

I love the Vosmiks and I can't wait to see them again soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home