Una Bruno

Monday, March 06, 2006

My Aunties!

Guess what??? My Aunt Erin flew here all the way from New York just to visit me!

AND... my Auntie Bridget came home from Miami!

I couldn't be happier to see them. I love my Aunties!

We've already done so many fun things together. We made "One Egg Specials," went for a hike in Runyon, went to Shabu Shabu, and watched the Academy Awards. Here's some pictures so far. I'm sure there will be more fun with them this week!

All of us at the top of Runyon.
We went to see the horses, and my daddy ran all the way home with me, because I got really hungry. And guess what? I finally let him feed me some milk. He seemed really happy about that.
Mark and Dave shared a quiet moment at the top of the hill.
This is the Shabu Shabu place right above where they have something called "Academy Awards."

I never heard of Academy Awards before, but apparently people think it's a big deal. My cousin Amara came up to watch them on our new HD television, and she brought my Uncle Noah and Aunt Noelle, too! That was fun. Heidi and Sean and Audra and Justin and Dave came over, too. I fell asleep before they even started, but Amara stayed up to watch some. She is older than me, after all... Everyone had so much fun, we forgot to take any pictures!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Una, Una, Una...
    You are a true beauty!

    You have grown up so much.
    I can't wait to see you again soon.

    Sending big hugs and kisses,
    Great Godmother Carol

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Happy 2 months old, Baby Una! I can't wait until I'm strong enough to face out in my Bjorn like you so I can tell mommy and daddy where to go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home