Una Bruno

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Four Weeks Old!

Can you believe I'm already four weeks old? Time has flown by, hasn't it?

In just four weeks, I've experienced so many new things: wind, fire, trees, grass, ocean, sailing, parties, pirates, breathing, meeting my mom & dad & Cosmo, my family and all my new friends, my sense of smell, nursing, smiling, making sounds, pooping...

I wonder what adventures the next four weeks will bring!

I took Auntie Bridge and my parents to Library Ale House to celebrate Bridget's birthday, and managed to stay awake for most of it. I wore my favorite shirt - the one my daddy made from me.


Only 20 years 11 months until I'm old enough to try one of these.


Then I got to meet my Godfather's mommy and sister. I guess that makes them my GrandGodmother and GodAunt. The Altarescus were GREAT! They brought me the cutest socks (my favorite things), and this Flat Teddy Bear from Australia. It's really soft I love it.


We picked up Cosmo from Willie's house! He's a lot bigger than Cosmo, but they're best friends.


GrandGodmother making "Chocolate Death." Brownies, chocolate mousse, cool whip and toffee chips. Yum! Mommy ate a big helping, which will probably keep me up all night. But it was worth it.


Usually I'M the one who sleeps through parties...


PS - Daddy just figured out how to add video to my blog! If you scroll down to the very bottom of this page, my first post now has a little clip of my first "crawl." It's actually a newborn reflex to push off with our legs. One of the things I love to do is to lay on my stomach and push my way across the bed. It's hard work, but somebody's gotta do it!

PPS - Shout out to my Auntie Erin! Bridget says you read my blog - can't wait till I can add a picture of meeting you! Will you leave a comment for me?

3 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Hi Una,
    Happy year of the dog to you (and Cosmo) too. Your crawling video is really cool. You are so talented!

    Owen

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Una,

    I look at your site everyday and cannot believe how fast you are growing up. From what I hear you are an excellent baby and got your dad's sleeping super power. You are absolutely adorable and I look forward to meeting you in March. I love you very much and keep the adorable pictures coming. Send my love to Mom, Dad and Cosmo!

    Love,

    Aunt E

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely little Una,

    Thanks for hanging out with me on my birthday and for my beautiful necklace. I will think of you everytime I wear it (and I have been wearing it everyday). It was so much fun seeing you especially since you were awake almost the WHOLE time. I hope you slept really well for your mom and dad that night. You are by far the most amazing baby ever and I love every minute I get to spend with you. I'm sorry if I take a lot of pictures but you are just TOO CUTE and I can't help it. I want to be able to look at your cuteness anytime I want. Plus, you must be taking after cosmo with how stylish you are since you both have matching faux hawks. You are a natural trend setter (your dad says that he is one too)

    I hope to see you again really soon because I don't want you growing too much in between my visits. Give your mom, dad and cosmo a big hug for me and tell them that I love them

    LOVE YOU!!

    -Auntie Bridge

     

Post a Comment

<< Home