Grann!
Today I had a fantastic day. My mommy's mommy, Ann, came to spend the day with us. I call her Grann (Grandma + Ann = Grann!)

Grann and I had so much fun together. She knows lots of good songs, and she always asks me lots of questions. She even gave me a little massage. I was very active with Grann. I kicked my legs a lot and smiled so much it made me so hungry! I ate more today than ever!
We went on a long walk to a restaurant called Cheebo. Cosmo got lots of attention from everyone there including a comedian named Andy Dick, who wanted to feed him ribs (Mommy wouldn't let him).

Then we came home and had some more fun. Grann changed my diapers, picked out a new outfit for me, and took care of me while Mommy went to the grocery store. It was the first time Mommy and I were apart from each other. It was wierd being away from her, but I had a good time babysitting my Grann. I didn't even cry!
Grann is going to come to visit us every Friday from now on. I can't wait till next Friday!
In the morning, I took my mommy to go visit Dr. J at his office. It was her 6-week post-partum visit. Dr. J said Mommy is recovering really well from my birth. (Maybe because of the Una Personal Training Program?) I got to hang out with Chrissie while Mom was with Dr. J. This is us together.


Tomorrow I'm going to be six weeks old! Every day, I make new sounds, move my head more, and follow more movements with my eyes. I'm starting to get into more of a routine, and I'm due for another growth spurt next week! Soon, I'll be even bigger than Cosmo!

Grann and I had so much fun together. She knows lots of good songs, and she always asks me lots of questions. She even gave me a little massage. I was very active with Grann. I kicked my legs a lot and smiled so much it made me so hungry! I ate more today than ever!
We went on a long walk to a restaurant called Cheebo. Cosmo got lots of attention from everyone there including a comedian named Andy Dick, who wanted to feed him ribs (Mommy wouldn't let him).

Then we came home and had some more fun. Grann changed my diapers, picked out a new outfit for me, and took care of me while Mommy went to the grocery store. It was the first time Mommy and I were apart from each other. It was wierd being away from her, but I had a good time babysitting my Grann. I didn't even cry!
Grann is going to come to visit us every Friday from now on. I can't wait till next Friday!
In the morning, I took my mommy to go visit Dr. J at his office. It was her 6-week post-partum visit. Dr. J said Mommy is recovering really well from my birth. (Maybe because of the Una Personal Training Program?) I got to hang out with Chrissie while Mom was with Dr. J. This is us together.


Tomorrow I'm going to be six weeks old! Every day, I make new sounds, move my head more, and follow more movements with my eyes. I'm starting to get into more of a routine, and I'm due for another growth spurt next week! Soon, I'll be even bigger than Cosmo!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home