Ahoy, Mateys!
Today my whole family went sailing with Dr. J! It was my second time on the high seas, and this time I stayed awake for some of it! It was an exciting day with a lot of wind, and something my Grandpoppy called "4 to 5 foot swells." It felt like when I was in my mommy's belly and she was dancing around the living room.

Daddy did pretty good on the boat this time.

Grandpoppy gave him lots of work to keep his mind off it.

Me & Dr. J got to spend lots of quality time together.

I loved hanging out with Amara. Isn't she glamorous?

We stared at each other a lot, and she reached out for me, like she wanted to give me a big hug.

Grann and Amara and Cosmo enjoyed the sea air.

It was sad coming home. I wish we could have sailed to Catalina Island!

Daddy did pretty good on the boat this time.

Grandpoppy gave him lots of work to keep his mind off it.

Me & Dr. J got to spend lots of quality time together.

I loved hanging out with Amara. Isn't she glamorous?

We stared at each other a lot, and she reached out for me, like she wanted to give me a big hug.

Grann and Amara and Cosmo enjoyed the sea air.

It was sad coming home. I wish we could have sailed to Catalina Island!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home