Una Bruno

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Amy & Ben

Today I got to meet my cousins Ben Good and Amy Grossman. They came all the way from New York City! I was fascinated with Ben's stories, and I loved to stare at my cousin Amy, too. They have a funny way of talking - really fast, with a lot of jokes that made everyone laugh. Is that what everyone is like in New York City?





We got to sit by a beautiful pool at their hotel, in our own cabana.


Grandpoppy is feeling better, but his eye is looking worse. See?


On the way home, my parents saw a lost dog running down Venice Boulevard. My daddy jumped out of the car and ran after the dog for about a mile. Lots of people stopped to help him, but that little doggie was running even faster than my dad! My dad is my hero. He always tries to help people. He makes me feel very safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home