Personal Training
This week was my first week alone with Mommy & Cosmo. Mommy was worried about being strong enough to carry me around everywhere by herself, so I put her on Una's Personal Training Program.
This is a picture of me & Cosmo waking her up early. Get up, Mommy! Time to take Daddy to work!

(PS - see my Mommy's new bracelet? Dr. J's mom, Robin, made it for her. Can you believe that? It has my name on it in gold letters. "Una Elija." My mom loves it. She wears it everywhere - even to bed, as you can see.)
My plan was to keep my Mommy really busy. This way, she'll become really strong from carrying me and my carseat, diaper bag and stroller around everywhere. She'll get used to feeding me in public, changing my diapers in funny places, and discovering new ways to keep me entertained.
First on our list - Baby Yoga. This time was just as funny as last time. Mommy didn't get to do any funny positions, but I made three dirty diapers, and got fed twice! Mommy carried me all the way up the long flight of stairs to get there, and all the way down again. It took her a while, but we made it. Yay Mommy!
After yoga, I took Mommy to meet my friend Mina for some lunch in Beverly Hills. She had to figure out how to get my stroller through a crowded restaurant all by herself. She also made the waiter blush while I was eating. After, we got to go back to Mina's fancy office for a diaper change. I got to meet Mina's boss, and I told him to give her a raise.

Then, we went to visit my friend Scott, who is also my pediatrician. Scott says I am in the 97th percentile for height and weight, and the 93rd for head size. I weigh 12 lbs, 4 ounces, and I am 23 inches long! Mommy must be doing ok, because the nurse said she looked really calm for a new mom.

The next day, I had a date with my friend Ash. He's a little older than me, and he has a great sense of humor. I like that in a guy. See, this is him making me laugh!

This is me with Ash's mommy, Danielle. She is pretty cool, for a mom.

Later, while Danielle and my mom were talking, I met this girl named Iman, and her mom, too. Hopefully we can be friends, too.

After taking me in and out of a two door car by herself, Mommy decided it is time to get another car. So we went with Nathan to the biodeisel shop to check out alternative fuel vehicles. Mommy liked a '75 bright green Mercedes station wagon the best.

When my grandpoppy got in a motorscooter accident, I decided it was time for Mommy's first long car ride along with me. We drove down to Long Beach to cheer him up. See his black eye, his scraped hands, his swollen lip, his fracture moustache? Poor Grandpoppy. He says he looks like something called a Picasso painting.

Me and my cousin Amara like to hang out in the Pack N Play and tell secrets. Mommy thinks we are laughing at the mobile!

My friend JJ came over to visit, too. She is so nice! She makes me laugh and talks so sweet to me. Plus, she brought me my first Adidas track suit. Wait till you see it on me!

One night, my Mommy and Daddy took me to a restaurant on Hollywood Boulevard called Kung Pao Kitty. It had pretty lights, and some crazy Hollywood characters wandered into the restaurant and asked us for something called "money."


Finally, my friend Payton came over and brought her mom, Alex, too. This is us having some fun together.

After this week, Mommy is exhausted, but happy. She can't wait for the weekend, so we can have more fun with Daddy (and so she can have a break from the Una Personal Training Program)!
This is a picture of me & Cosmo waking her up early. Get up, Mommy! Time to take Daddy to work!

(PS - see my Mommy's new bracelet? Dr. J's mom, Robin, made it for her. Can you believe that? It has my name on it in gold letters. "Una Elija." My mom loves it. She wears it everywhere - even to bed, as you can see.)
My plan was to keep my Mommy really busy. This way, she'll become really strong from carrying me and my carseat, diaper bag and stroller around everywhere. She'll get used to feeding me in public, changing my diapers in funny places, and discovering new ways to keep me entertained.
First on our list - Baby Yoga. This time was just as funny as last time. Mommy didn't get to do any funny positions, but I made three dirty diapers, and got fed twice! Mommy carried me all the way up the long flight of stairs to get there, and all the way down again. It took her a while, but we made it. Yay Mommy!
After yoga, I took Mommy to meet my friend Mina for some lunch in Beverly Hills. She had to figure out how to get my stroller through a crowded restaurant all by herself. She also made the waiter blush while I was eating. After, we got to go back to Mina's fancy office for a diaper change. I got to meet Mina's boss, and I told him to give her a raise.

Then, we went to visit my friend Scott, who is also my pediatrician. Scott says I am in the 97th percentile for height and weight, and the 93rd for head size. I weigh 12 lbs, 4 ounces, and I am 23 inches long! Mommy must be doing ok, because the nurse said she looked really calm for a new mom.

The next day, I had a date with my friend Ash. He's a little older than me, and he has a great sense of humor. I like that in a guy. See, this is him making me laugh!

This is me with Ash's mommy, Danielle. She is pretty cool, for a mom.

Later, while Danielle and my mom were talking, I met this girl named Iman, and her mom, too. Hopefully we can be friends, too.

After taking me in and out of a two door car by herself, Mommy decided it is time to get another car. So we went with Nathan to the biodeisel shop to check out alternative fuel vehicles. Mommy liked a '75 bright green Mercedes station wagon the best.

When my grandpoppy got in a motorscooter accident, I decided it was time for Mommy's first long car ride along with me. We drove down to Long Beach to cheer him up. See his black eye, his scraped hands, his swollen lip, his fracture moustache? Poor Grandpoppy. He says he looks like something called a Picasso painting.

Me and my cousin Amara like to hang out in the Pack N Play and tell secrets. Mommy thinks we are laughing at the mobile!

My friend JJ came over to visit, too. She is so nice! She makes me laugh and talks so sweet to me. Plus, she brought me my first Adidas track suit. Wait till you see it on me!

One night, my Mommy and Daddy took me to a restaurant on Hollywood Boulevard called Kung Pao Kitty. It had pretty lights, and some crazy Hollywood characters wandered into the restaurant and asked us for something called "money."


Finally, my friend Payton came over and brought her mom, Alex, too. This is us having some fun together.

After this week, Mommy is exhausted, but happy. She can't wait for the weekend, so we can have more fun with Daddy (and so she can have a break from the Una Personal Training Program)!


1 Comments:
At 12:43 AM,
Mike said…
Hi Una,
You have had a very active week, keeping your mommy busy! I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpoppy getting into an accident. Hope he gets better soon! I've been keeping my mommy busy myself now that we're home alone on our own. How's your schedule like? Let's have a play date sometime.
Owen
Post a Comment
<< Home