Una Bruno

Saturday, February 11, 2006

6 weeks old

Hello everybody. As you may know, today I am 6 weeks old!



I've learned so many things since I was born. The best thing - when I turn up the corners of my mouth, my mommy and daddy act so funny! they jump around and say lots of silly things and flash a silver box in my eyes! It's fun making them do this.



I'm getting better at making them do what I want them to do. For instance, when I'm hungry, I blow bubbles, make lots of squeaky noises, and flail my arms and legs. If Mommy still doesn't get it, I shout and make water come out of my eyes, and that usually does the trick.



Also, when my parents drive me somewhere in the car, I like it. When they stop, like for a red light or a traffic jam, for example, I like to cry. A LOT. It keeps my parents on their toes, and makes them turn the music up. The music I like the best is called Hop Hop. It makes my daddy sing and jump around like a crazy person.



I've grown out of lots of my clothes already. Now I wear clothes for a 3 - 6 month old baby, even though I'm only 1.5 months! Everybody says I'm awfully mature for my age, and I agree.



I have what Mommy calles a "schedule" now. I sleep about 6 - 7 hours a night, eat a little, and then go back to sleep for another 3 hours. I sleep for about 3 hours in the afternoon, and then I stay awake all evening, usually from 5-9, to drink as much milk as I can before I go to sleep again for the night.



All in all, being six weeks old is pretty rad. Mommy makes me delicious milk and sings me "homemade" songs.



Daddy burps me and changes my diapers and dances with me. Cosmo gives me lots of kisses and sleeps close by my bassinet.



Bathtime is one of my favorite things. Anytime I can be naked, I'm a happy girl!



I wonder what the next six weeks will be like...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Una, Just your godfather checking in...you look so grown up in all your pictures! I can't wait to hang out and tell you about my trip to Austin, Texas. When you're older, we'll go to SXSW togeter. Tell your mom and dad I say hi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home