Una Bruno

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Julian!

Today I got to meet Julian! Our moms did yoga together when they were pregnant. Julian is 8 days old today. It turns out that Dr. J (and Stuart) delivered Julian, too!

This is me and Julian holding our dads.

Isn't he cute???


This is me in my new favorite outfit. Rock on!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Una Bruno you are such a cutie. I loved meeting you. You are such a good girl. and you are a very lucky girl to have such wonderful parents. I know you will have so many happy giggly days. I am glad to be your GrandGodmother so I can see you often and give you big hugs and kisses.

    Keep up the big growing days! Good Work! and I love your favorite Rock on outfit! Too cute!!!!

    Hugs, Carol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home